Role: Sales Administration Co-ordinator
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Hours: Mon-Friday 08:00-16:00
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
The Sales Administration Co-ordinator will work closely with Sales and within the Commercial Team, ensuring the administrative process of invoicing stock to customers and any customer service issues, tracking orders and completing outstanding order reports from customers, this is to be completed in accordance with procedures and SOP’s. You will act as a support to Sales.
- Order processing for internal and external customers
- Customer services
- Work with sales to give customers feedback on their orders placed to establish any out of stocks/delivery dates
- Data management reports
- Updating Approved Customer log in accordance to our SOP and procedures
- Liaise with other departments, notably Sales, Purchasing and the Warehouse
- Reprinting of copy invoices for customers
The successful candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other departments
- Proven ability to work to clear procedures and SOPs to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed and documented in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel applied within a work environment
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook) applied within a work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Confident and proven ability to work under pressure
- Focused with a positive attitude at all times and a commitment to excellence
- The role holder must demonstrate flexibility within the role as required by the needs of the business to cover for colleagues’ holiday or absence (when required)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.