We understand the current lock-down situation is a concerning time for all businesses. With many working on reduced capacity with seemingly no end in sight, it is a difficult time for everyone.
At Glu Recruit, we’re no different – we’re experiencing a much slower permanent recruitment market than we’re used to, but we are still open for business and here to offer advice on your recruitment and retention strategies, no matter how far ahead into the future these may be.
A lot of businesses are using this unexpected down time to plan ahead for when the ‘new normal’ arrives and we are able to get back into our offices and daily routines. To help assist with your future planning, we are offering all businesses within the Sheffield City Region a free review of your recruitment processes and advice on employee retention strategies – all specifically tailored to your business!
- An in depth understanding and review of your current recruitment processes and retention methods
- Developing a talent pipeline
- Advice on candidate attraction strategies
- Advertising your vacancy for maximum impact
- Interview tips to ensure that you select the best candidates from the shortlist
- Staff retention strategies to ensure you get as much value out of your placements as possible
We want to make sure that when you are ready to pick up the recruitment baton once again, you can hit the ground running!
There is no cost attached to the review other than a bit of your time so we can fully understand your current methods. The review will be conducted remotely and presented back to you in an easy to understand way, giving you some practical advice to implement into your future plans!
All you need to do to book in your free recruitment and retention review is contact Rob Shaw on 0114 321 1873 or firstname.lastname@example.org