Role: Graduate Recruitment Executive
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Location: Sheffield (S9 area)
About the company:
We are a successful independent recruitment agency based in Sheffield who pride ourselves on a high calibre service, a job well done, happy clients and a smashing brew. We specialise in placing entry to senior level candidates in temporary, permanent and contract roles in each of our specialist areas – office support, sales, creative/digital, IT and warehouse/driving. Being an independent business focussed on candidate and client partnerships and long term relationships we’re able to tailor our relationship to each individual’s requirement placing a focus on quality and the long term.
What’s on offer:
- Hours: 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 3:30pm on Friday
- Other benefits: 21 Days Annual Leave + your birthday off + Christmas shutdown + ad-hoc incentives
- Structured training & development programme in all areas of recruitment
- Free car parking
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression opportunities available into a recruitment consultant or resourcer role with uncapped commission earning potential
- Free tea and coffee and expert brew makers on site!
This is an excellent opportunity to carve yourself a career in the recruitment industry. From ground level up you will start as an administrator supporting the recruitment team and you will be taught all aspects of a recruiters role. This will include engaging with employers and job seekers and helping both find their perfect match. You’ll learn about the different roles available within the sectors we operate, salary levels, market knowledge and how to successfully negotiate two parties to a common end goal. Within 1 year you’ll be a fully fledged recruiter managing your own set of clients with additional uncapped earning potential based on your performance. This role is fast paced, varied, an opportunity to work both in the office and externally in client meetings, events and seminars.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including mailing out job alerts to suitable candidates, handling responses and booking candidates in for registration meetings in the diary, chasing non-responses and managing ‘match lists’
- Supporting the recruitment team in identifying suitable candidates for both temporary and permanent roles. Contacting those candidates by telephone, email and text and questioning to understand their job search criteria email. Once ascertained, informing them of any current suitable available positions
- First point of contact for answering the telephone, handling queries, transferring calls and greeting guests in reception
- All aspects of candidate and client administration – including data entry on to the in-house system, candidate registration documents and identity checking, organising and confirming registration appointments in the diary, booking meeting rooms, confirming meetings, confirming interviews and preparing CV’s
- Advertising vacancies on the in-house system and online & managing applications
- Marketing – input into marketing including mailshots, email campaigns, social media postings, event organisation/management
- Research and lead generation
- Cleansing the in-house database
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate:
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You’ll be highly organised with an eye for detail. You could be described as switched on and someone who is looking for a varied, busy job where two days are rarely the same. You’ll be proud to deliver excellent customer service and be enthusiastic about the brand and industry. You’ll be willing to learn and develop your skillset and knowledge. You’ll be a team player and able to work on your own initiative and at times under pressure with conflicting deadlines. You’ll be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility and adaptability is required.
IT skills required – MS office (Word/Outlook)
IT skills desirable – MS office (Excel/Powerpoint), Mailchimp & Hootsuite
For further information about the role please call Rob Shaw on 0114 321 1873 or email: email@example.com