Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £30-£35K depending on experience
Location: Sheffield (with some remote working possibly 2/3 days)
Our client is a fast growing fintech company
We are on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic, and driven Marketing Manager to drive usage and visibility of our consumer-facing digital platform.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full accountability for the planning, delivery, and performance of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media offering across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Measure performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience and conversion through testing and analysis
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with third party marketing agencies and other partners
The successful candidate:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in-house or at a marketing agency working across a variety of initiatives/clients and/or managing campaigns and activations
- Experience in increasing user engagement and following across multiple social platforms
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate them
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ideally some B2B experience including PR & customer retention focused campaigns.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.