Role: Internal Account Manager
Salary: Up to £20k DOE
Our client is a rapidly growing managed service provider with clients throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands
As an Internal Account Manager, you will take ownership of 250+ smaller spend accounts who will be mostly made up of customers who use our client for wrap around services such as backup, connectivity, anti-virus etc.
You will be responsible for ensuring all clients are retained and cared for.
Duties will include but not be exclusive to the following:
- Ensuring all renewals are met in time
- Moving customers on onto the correct product offering
- Quickly and efficiently responding to all inbound customer queries from client set
- Liaising with other departments, pre-sales, implementation, and service to ensure continuous high levels of service
- Answering external calls to the sales department and routing to the correct person or department.
- Working alongside senior team members in the event that a project requirement occurs within client set.
The successful candidate:
You will have a positive can-do attitude in what can be a difficult industry and strive for a high standard of service levels for all clients regardless of size or spend.
You will have experience in a similar role account managing a client base.
Any experience in IT/Software/technology, sales/customer service would be advantageous
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer