Role: 1st & 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £18,500 basic per annum, + bonus with an OTE of £25,000 (performance related bonus)
Our client provides an automated web-based system, to the estate agency sector, enabling them to be more efficient and save money.
A new position has opened as part of our dedicated customer support team.
This is fast paced, challenging role but highly rewarding where you will be
provided opportunity to grow and develop.
Working as part of their customer support team you will provide 1st line
support for the platform to their customers and end users, typically this
- Handling direct support requests via telephone and web chat
- Responding to tickets raised in the helpdesk system; Zendesk
- Liaising with the development, account management and sales teams to ensure support requests and resolved in an efficient and timely manner
This role will also provide technical support to the team, this will
- General hardware support (laptops, desktops, accessories)
- Handling software issues/installations relating to the operating systems and installed applications
- G-Suite administration
Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS
Experience in Microsoft Office
The successful candidate:
You must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills both verbally
and written and be able to present a professional and personable attitude. You
will have good demonstrable technical problem solving skills and be
comfortable working as part of a team and on individual tasks.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.