Role: Customer Service Advisor
Working pattern: Hybrid – minimum of 2 or 3 days in the office
Hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
• Hybrid working
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
• Monthly team social events
• Progression opportunities and personal development
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced customer service advisor who will be involved in post-sales order customer care. As part of the role, you will be tasked to improve customer experience, quality, business efficiency and ultimately customer retention.
Duties within the role include:
• Being the post sales customer interface
• Communication of ETA and orders updates
• Co-ordinating delivery and installations
• Providing customers with timely updates or order related information
• Dealing and resolving supplier/ customer supply, delivery, and setup issues
• Responsible for customer returns on DOA resolutions.
• Report and escalation of operational issues to appropriate departments.
• Supporting purchasing department with supply issues
• Become an expert in our products and services.
• Cross department co-ordination of sale orders and product issues with production, purchasing, warehouse, product and sales teams.
The successful candidate:
• A passion for delivering a great customer experience.
• A background in Customer service or customer facing roles.
• Experience in the use of ERP systems, service desk systems and MS Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Relevant experience preferably from a manufacturing, distribution, or technology resale background
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Claims Handler PermanentSheffield £25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Remortgage Property Lawyer PermanentSheffield £28,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Insurance Account Executive PermanentSheffield £35,000per annum View Job 5 days ago
Risk & Compliance Team Executive PermanentSheffield £28,000per annum View Job 5 days ago
Senior Systems Trainer PermanentSheffield Up to£35,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Assistant Manager PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Insolvency Manager PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Senior Insolvency Administrator PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Insolvency Administrator PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Administrator (Temporary) TemporaryRotherham £10.42per hour View Job 6 days ago