Role: Temporary Receptionist
Hourly rate: £8.21 – £8.50 (DOE)
Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Duration: 3 Months minimum
Our client is one of the top 75 insurance brokers in the country. They are focused on business growth and added value customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide the front-of-house reception, representing the business in both receiving visitors and taking calls for the wider business. To support administratively, to ensure the smooth running of the wider office functions and where appropriate provide additional clerical support to teams as and when required.
- Ensure the reception area is well maintained and presentable at all times.
- Welcome, assist and direct all visitors to the business and ensure the necessary sign-in/out processes are followed.
- Receive all incoming phone calls, for the entire business and ensure they are directed appropriately and efficiently.
- Ensure all business calls are handled efficiently and business leads passed to the relevant teams/divisions
- Reconcile insurer company statements
- Manage cheques and payments
- Take payments from clients
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.