Job Role: Collections Advisor
Salary: £18K-20K (DOE) + Monthly Bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 Hours + 3.5 hours Sat morning(our client will also consider candidates who would want to do 4 days a week + 3.5 hours Sat morning however the salary will be pro-rata)
Our client are an award winning consumer credit company based in Sheffield. They help customers across the UK manage their loan repayments in an affordable manner using a balance of commerciality and treating customers fairly.
The Collections Advisor will handle a variety of inbound and outbound calls and live chat, ranging from taking payments to assisting customers with severe financial difficulties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Contact customers to agree satisfactory and appropriate payment arrangements
• Answer customer enquiries
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts;
• Achieve targets for quality and productivity
• Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
• Experience in a similar collections or customer services role
• GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
• Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Committed to providing great customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.