Role: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 depending on experience
Our client is focused on delivering unrivalled quality of service, enabling their clients to operate securely, efficiently and to their full potential.
To support year-on-year growth, and ambitions going forward, our client are looking for proven Account Managers to join their friendly, close-knit team in the Sheffield Head Office.
You will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success by utilising their products. Developing new and existing relationships, you will maintain an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members, to better understand and handle any issues as they arise.
- Work with other departments, communicating with all stakeholders
- Create and nurture relationships with customers
- Make visits to customers to identify opportunities for customer growth/development
- Support reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Meet Internal and External Sales Targets
- Keep the in-house CRM up to date with all customer contact and requirements
- Generate new leads/opportunities via direct marketing, exhibitions, social media, etc.
The successful candidate:
You will have a proven track record in business development and account management. Experienced in the sale of IT and Telecoms solutions and be familiar with the intricacies of selling IT Support, Connectivity and Phone Systems.
- Previous B2B account management experience in an IT and / or Telecoms discipline
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Able to communication at Director Level
- Proposal Writing
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Full driving license
- Comfortable with full sales process from lead generation to closing
- Experience of AutoTask would be ideal
Experience of selling Managed Services would be ideal.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.