Role: Administration Assistant
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client offers a personalised financial planning service.
- To assist in the admin duties in the day to day running of the practice
- To support the practice with daily business functions
- To request and collate ceding scheme information from third party providers
- To upload information onto computer systems ie: CURO, Swift, fileserver
- To maintain daily postal requirements
- To be the first point of contact for client/provider queries
- To process financial/business documentation and forms
- To work within a regulated environment
- To be the first point of contact for clients/providers queries, resolving efficiently or referring to correct area
- To effectively record day to day actions on appropriate system
- To perform postal duties including scanning sensitive data
- To process information requests
- To collate information using checklists to establish full receipt
- To process client actions ie: withdrawals, change of address
- To help maintain client relationships ie: writing and posting birthday cards,
The successful candidate:
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work professionally and follow practice etiquette
- Adaptable to meet practice requirements
- An ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Financial industry knowledge would be advantageous
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.