Role: Administration Assistant
Salary: Depending on experience level
Working pattern: Hybrid – minimum of 3 or 4 days in the office
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant in their busy Plot sales team department at their Birmingham office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Duties within the role include:
- Experience as an administration assistant ideally within plot sales in real estate.
- Organise and maintain electronic filing systems in accordance with recognised procedures and standards.
- Record and monitor deadlines.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, (contracts, transfers, leases etc)
- Process and distribute documents effectively.
- Plan and schedule appointments and meetings
- Provide administrative support including copying, scanning, faxing, and printing.
- Opening and closing new files and undertaking file administration
- Managing expenses
- Assisting with all aspects of commercial sale and purchase transactions
- Producing key legal documents including lease extensions, deeds, SDLTs, Land Registry documents, completion statements.
- Undertaking searches
- Regular telephone contact with solicitors, agents and clients
The successful candidate should be adaptable, organised, enthusiastic and eager to learn and have either experience in real estate and/or in legal administration.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Claims Handler PermanentSheffield £25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Remortgage Property Lawyer PermanentSheffield £28,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Insurance Account Executive PermanentSheffield £35,000per annum View Job 5 days ago
Risk & Compliance Team Executive PermanentSheffield £28,000per annum View Job 5 days ago
Senior Systems Trainer PermanentSheffield Up to£35,000Per Annum DOE View Job 5 days ago
Assistant Manager PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Insolvency Manager PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Senior Insolvency Administrator PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Insolvency Administrator PermanentSheffield DOE View Job 6 days ago
Administrator (Temporary) TemporaryRotherham £10.42per hour View Job 6 days ago