Role: Administration Support Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Hours: 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
As Administration Support Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the business through administrative resource and activities within the company including administrative support, facilities and coordination with Vendors and Suppliers. Ensuring high levels of quality are maintained throughout the company.
- Providing support to the Business Support Manager to promote services to existing and new clients through a targeted mixture of telephone, email, and direct mail campaigns with a view to creating Business Relationship leads and appointments for the technical Engineering team and bookings within the Training department.
- Working closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of training courses, appointment bookings and audits. Liaising with clients to offer advice and bookings, providing high levels of customer service to any attendees pre and post training dates, building relationships to further grow the business.
- Quality Management throughout Administrative processes within the company including identification for improvement, development, and non-conformance.
- Administration Support
- Quality Control
- Personal Attributes and Personal Development
- Filtering of calls, dealing with telephone & email enquiries – Investigation of client’s need or required achievements
- Passing leads and prospects to relevant skill resource to be pursued if outside of remit.
- Maintaining & entering data and information via our bespoke CRM package and project management spreadsheets to maintain excellent communicative paths within the team.
- Keeping Inventory of Stock and Stationary, including the ordering of stock and stationary to maintain levels required by company. Research and management of stock and stationery to meet company environmental and economic objectives including budgets.
- Attend departmental meetings as required to identify solutions and improvements to administrative resource requirement.
- Assisting in Business Developmental duties such as marketing campaigns rolled out by the company.
Training Department specific duties
- Manage day-to-day training aspects;
- Meet & greet learners attending training
- Exam Invigilation
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the training including identify resources and assigning trainers/assessors. Liaising with tutors and the venues to ensure all materials are available at each training course
- Resource / Training planning including timescales, costs and resources required.
- General duties to setting up training sessions; tidying, restocking and assistance to ensure the client receives the best service throughout their time with us.
- Taking down and closing training sessions by restoring resources used to correct state and securing buildings, rooms and resources for future use.
- Producing all instructions, pre-reading materials and other documentation; Producing all training certificates, including post course evaluation forms.
- Ensuring Awarding body specific documentation and guidelines are up to date, downloaded and communicated to the Compliance Director for review.
Consultancy Department specific duties
- Administrative / process tasks to assist the Consultancy department including, but not limited to:
- Administrative project management duties through the CRM and relevant spreadsheet trackers, including proposal production, building estimates for projects, reviewing of expenditure and financial project progress notifying current management of deviation from planned activities; arranging billing plans, client communication streams via project management, close down of projects and any other activities required through this process.
- Scanning and Storage of documentation
- Ordering of goods/ services required for consultancy clients i.e. couriers, printing, labels etc. Liaising with Suppliers to find best quality and price for goods and services required.
- Researching and booking of travel facilities in line with the Business Travel Expenses policy
- Promote the company organisational goals for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure all documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Creation of job number, job files, and documentation required.
- Undertake final quality checks on all outgoing documentation in accordance with the Proof Reading and Formatting Guidelines, ensuring that Quality Management Procedures are adhered to.
- Filing, Record keeping and Distribution.
- Ensuring the Quality Management of Documentation for both Training and Consultancy Department through ownership of Control of Documents Register and associated control documents. Identifying areas for improvement and development to improve systems.
- Proactive approach to the management of Quality within the company through identification of developments, improvements and non-conformances. Identifying these through the correct channels.
- Well Organised and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication Skills and strong customer focus.
- High energy and enthusiasm and be a strong team player.
- Keep ahead with Personal Development
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.