Salary: 8.91 per hour (increases to £9.50 per hour once you have gone perm)
Duration: Permanent (14 weeks temporary – then transfer to perm with a £250 bonus for going perm!)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday 10:00-18:00)
Our client is a leading occupational health and wellbeing company based in Sheffield, dealing with employee health and health risk.
- The role is approximately 80% admin, 20% calls but this may fluctuate in busy periods etc.
- Answer calls to the helpline as required, welcoming callers to the service, providing information as needed, signposting where appropriate and arranging a call back with an Adviser where necessary
- Deal with all clients calls in a professional and sensitive manner
- Dealing with queries, via telephone and email and advising appropriately
- Follow guidelines to ensure all calls are answered in a concise and confidential manner
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, warm transferred or referred on appropriately for action.
- Ensure all information is handled in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Upload postal items to employee files, following DPA and sense checking to ensure all data required collected.
- Upload reports and other clinical documentation to employee files, following DPA and sense checking to ensure all data correct.
- Deal with varied Administration duties key to the role.
The successful candidate:
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
- Previous demonstrable experience in an administrative and/or customer service position, preferably in an office environment, i.e. can demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering customer service to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from customers, update customer information correctly and presenting information clearly and accurately. Able to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure. Writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Excellent listening skills, able to maintain a calm and professional and empathetic manner in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English language skills: able to communicate with stakeholders on day to day basis via telephone, email, and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work within a target orientated environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – able to establish and build good working relationships
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, e.g. able to demonstrate previous establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time and be able to make logical and solid decisions independently
- IT literacy: Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel, and Outlook to a basic standard e.g. Able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner from scratch. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking. – dealing with Administration duties while monitoring calls
A DBS Certificate is needed for this role if you do not have a current one we can obtain one for you once you have started.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.