Job Title: Audio-Typist
Salary: Up to £18,00 DOE
Our client is a team of specialists working together to provide the best possible diagnosis and treatment for their patients.
To provide an efficient audio-typing service to support the Patient Liaison Team. Audio-Typing
for several Consultants in different Specialities, including Orthopaedic, Spinal, General,
Gynaecological and Urology.
- Previous medical typing experience
- Good General Education.
- GCSE English or equivalent.
- Good General Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Audio typing 45wpm.
- Ability to establish good working relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Independent working.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to organise a large and varied work programme.
- Being flexible and adaptable at work in order to meet competing priorities.
- To be responsible for performing audio/copy typing duties in order to produce letters and reports.
- To liaise effectively with Consultants to chase any outstanding dictations.
- To aid colleagues as necessary and undertake any other duties relevant to this role as determined by the Head of Service Delivery.
- From time to time you will be called upon to extend or alter your working hours to meet the needs of the service, and/or cover for absent colleagues – i.e. annual leave/ sickness etc.
- Always Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.