Role: BI & Data Analyst
Salary: Up to £25K DOE
Our client is a leading industry specialist.
The role is to provide support across core business systems, ensuring that data integrity is maintained and reporting information is provided to various stakeholders.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Produce tools and alter existing ones to increase efficiency by automating existing manual processes.
- Maintain Data Models for Power BI in Visual Studio for use by multiple users.
- Prepare continuous reports for stakeholders at all levels of the business
- In Reporting Services
- In CRM 365
- In Power BI
- In Excel
- Support Finance Reporting and incorporate billing into reports.
- To consult with users of systems to confirm best practice and use this to maintain data quality and produce reporting insights.
- Produce Business Information and Management Insight.
- Data Cleansing: Altering and deleting entries in line with business requirements and GDPR.
- Produce ad-hoc database tools for recording data outside of 3rd party systems.
- Testing new system functionality, ensuring business and user requirements are met.
- To provide basic user training as appropriate.
- To act as the main point of call for all data / system queries.
- Build relationships and consult with others as appropriate who have responsibility for using the system.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions for system improvements that aid the entry of accurate data.
Qualities & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good team worker but also be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Data visualization
- Analytic skills
- Some experience of XML
- For modifying Data Model properties.
- RDL/ Report Definition Language and FetchXML for Dynamics 365 reports.
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Office Excel proficiency; Pivot tools, including Power Query M.
- VBA for Office 365 products.
- SQL experience.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer