Role: Bookkeeper/Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
The role is to keep a track on company spend, manage cash flow and monitor the credit side of the business in terms of client and supplier payments.
- Balancing accounts
- Invoicing, statements and payments
- VAT return
- Preparing month end and year end information for external management accountant.
- Dealing with all financial paperwork
- Bank reconciliation
- Inland revenue paperwork
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Handling and monitoring petty cash
- Monitoring spend levels
- Credit checking customers and prospects
- Chasing customer payments. Monitoring supplier payments
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
There is also scope for:
- Elements of office manager duties to support the Managing Director
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record of bookkeeping / credit control, ideally working for an SME but not essential. (Sage / Xero knowledge essential. Promoserve experience will be an advantage but not essential)
- Self-motivated and energetic. Enthusiastic and passionate
- Great with numbers. Highly organised and accurate
- Work as a team player or on own initiative
- Calm under pressure
- Honest and hardworking
- Fantastic Telephone, email and face to face manner
- Organised and Professional.
- Clean driving license
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.