Role: Business Development Executive
About the Company:
We are a modern and forward thinking independent recruitment agency based in Rotherham who help employers and candidates across the Sheffield city region find their perfect match in each of our specialist areas – office support, sales, creative/digital, IT and warehouse/driving.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to build a specialist division (outside of our usual areas), to grow and develop our existing clients within your chosen specialist area and attract new ones.
What’s on Offer:
- Hours: Our core working hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Friday, however flexible working options will be considered
- Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience + uncapped commission scheme
- Other benefits: 22 Days Annual Leave + your birthday off + Christmas shutdown + Laptop, iPhone and flexibility
- Structured training & development programme
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression opportunities
*Use a variety of business development and marketing techniques to develop a database of new clients that use our suite of recruitment solutions
*Build an understanding of a set of target clients, their industries, what they do, their work culture and environment and what they look for in a recruitment partner.
*Offer and advise the client on our suite of recruitment solutions, honestly, consultatively, and collaboratively selecting the best method for them. Negotiating and agreeing terms.
* Attend meetings with new clients to learn more about their business and advise on how we can support them by providing advice on the current recruitment marketplace and identify how we can best assist them in growing their business and any recruitment/retention issues
*Regularly account manage your clients and providing regular updates, feedback and consultative advice and exploring further opportunities within the business now, and in the future.
*Work closely with an internal team of resourcers on the fulfilment of the roles that you bring in including taking them to meet with new clients, briefing them on the roles and setting timescales for delivery
*Structure your working day and week to include account management, business development, marketing, and candidate activity to ensure that your KPI’s are achieved/exceeded
*Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate:
We are looking for a self-starter with a drive and ambition for success. You will be confident and proven in business to business sales through a variety of techniques and be comfortable working to KPI’s. You will ideally have at least 2 years business to business sales experience. You will have experience of producing results and achieving/exceeding targets.
You will be quality driven with efficiency and results at the forefront of your mind. You will be confident on the telephone and face to face and keen to impress and further develop our recruitment offering across the Sheffield City Region.
Any experience of sales in recruitment, or service led sales rather than product would be advantageous.
You will be a car driver with a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.