Role: Business Development Executive
Salary/Package: £18,000 basic salary plus guaranteed commission of £2100 paid across the first 3 months whilst you are building your client portfolio. Uncapped OTE/realistic opportunity to earn your basic salary again in commission in the first 12-18 months. Company vehicle provided.
Our client are a fast growing business in the property sector.
Our client are looking for an ambitious, high-performing, experienced and driven sales person to grow their business as they expand across the UK. You will be joining an exciting and fast-moving team, working alongside other Business Development Executives, a Head of Sales and Sales Director.
The role is an interesting one and involves both office working, as well as field based sales. You will be a B2B sales professional who is used to developing your own leads and managing a high number of clients. There are fantastic, uncapped commission opportunities for a sales person who is experienced, motivated and driven.
Your responsibilities will include developing sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and developing your own leads through telesales, in person and other ways of selling including events and LinkedIn.
- Communicating with a network of contacts in search of new sales opportunities.
- Face to face meetings with high net worth clients.
- Account management, with upselling opportunities.
The successful candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced B2B sales person who is hard working, motivated and professional.
The following is required for this role:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in direct sales or telesales.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to construct excellent emails, with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience analysing sales statistics and working with the data to get the best out of every client.
- Ability to work individually, but also to work within an experienced team.
- Self-motivated, eager for the best results for maximum commission.
- Willing to travel and on occasions stopping over in a city for a night.
- Well presented.
- Resilient and consistent, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks and remain focused on goals.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.