Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum plus uncapped commission scheme
Location: Covering the South Yorkshire area
Our client provides opportunities to businesses to learn, network and grow.
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join our client and be part of their growth strategy in the South Yorkshire.
This is mostly a new business role with some aspects of account management and marketing. You will be covering the whole of Yorkshire (except Hull) including Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Their target market is business owners and directors of companies based in Yorkshire who want to grow their companies.
- Generate sales leads (including marketing events to potential targets) via email, LinkedIn, twitter and other appropriate social media channels
- Make an appropriate number of sales calls per week to achieve to targets and record all activity on the CRM
- Seek leads on LinkedIn, twitter and other social media channels
- Attend 10-15 new sales meetings pm
- Collect information on new customers using the relevant paperwork
- Encourage new customers to attend events
- Keep the CRM system up to date with progress on target customers and produce an accurate sales pipeline.
- Report directly to the CEO on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment. They are looking for a driven, proactive person who is looking to establish a true career. Experience of business to business sales is essential. You will be an excellent relationship builder on the telephone, email and face to face. You must be a team player and be willing to help out as and when needed. You will be dealing with CEO’s, MD’s and Directors of companies therefore you need to be confident in selling to these decision makers. Having a full UK driving licence and your own car is essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.