Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Dronfield but remote working is an option for candidates further afield
Salary: Basic between £22-£26K + team bonus
Company: Our client deliver professional tailored solutions to business across the UK.
As a Business Development Executive, your role will involve engaging with employers across the UK, promoting their products.
You will be joining a well-established and successful sales team who are passionate about their sector and want the best for the business.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all weekly, monthly and annual sales and associated products targets
- Record each sales opportunity on the CRM system, contact and follow-up accurately and update daily
- Assist the commercial team in planning targeted sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales within your respective location
- Keep up-to-date on competitor’s products, prices and specifications
- Ensure all payments for commercial products and services are promptly complete for each transaction
- Negotiate sales for maximum profitability within limits of authority
- Build positive relationships with students and employers to discover and understand their needs and address any hesitation and resistance appropriately
- Plan and prepare for the daily sales activities and conform with CRM system reporting requirements
The successful candidate:
Ideally a minimum 2 years’ experience of B2B sales activity in either a recruitment or similar position
- B2B sales experience
- Highly motivated to build a client base from scratch.
- The ability to work from home
- Positive can-do attitude and a positive mind-set to achieving targets
- Ability to build external relationships with potential new clients from the onset
- IT literate and familiar with web-based CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce etc
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate, with examples, that you can meet the majority of the core competencies set out below
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a tool for sales / building relationships
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours but flexible working is offered
- Remote working is offered
- Pension enrolment
- 23 holiday days + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Onsite parking
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.