Role: Call Handler
Hourly Rate: £8.91 per hour
Hours/Shift: 38.75 per week, Monday – Saturday, 5 days a week between the hours of 8am-6pm on a Rota
Duration: Temporary – permanent
Our client is one of the leading bespoke premium car park management services who deal with clients nationwide.
- Answering calls on our advice Line.
- Providing motorists with general information, and giving advice with regards to payments and appeals procedures.
- Taking credit/debit card payments over our payment line.
- Receiving calls from our own Car Park Attendants and inputting their ticket details.
- General data input and other assorted administrative tasks.
- Dealing with complaints and potentially difficult phone calls with customers who have received parking tickets
The successful candidate:
- Previous work experience, ideally but not necessarily in a dedicated Call Centre, or in an administrative office with a high level of telephone content.
- A persuasive and assertive telephone manner, with the ability to remain calm when dealing with the general public by telephone.
- An organised approach to work, with basic IT skills and the ability to input and retrieve information using our centralised systems.
- The ability to work equally well either as part of a team or while using your own initiative.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.