Role: Care Solicitor
Salary: £35-£40K DOE
Our client is an award-winning law firm who offer quality advice across the full spectrum of legal services.
- Providing specialist guidance and advice to clients through public care work including child protection issues, child abduction and special guardianship
- Include Public Child Care work with a future requirement to attain Child Panel accreditation in order to take instructions from guardians and represent children
- Look at primary evidence in order to challenge and formulate a case
- Cross examine and possess confidence to undertake work to represent clients at court
The successful candidate:
Training will be given, however applications from Newly Qualified Solicitors to 3 years PQE will be considered.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Completed a seat in Care and Family
- Have experience of a good level of responsibility within their training contract seats
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly organised
- Committed to meeting deadlines and keeping meticulous records
- This role is client facing so good communication skills is key
- Full UK driving licence
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.