Role: Case Administrator – Appeals
Hourly Rate: £8.91 per hour
Hours/Shift: 38.75 per week, Monday – Saturday, 5 days a week between the hours of 8am-6pm on a rota
Duration: Temporary – permanent
Our client is one of the leading bespoke premium car park management services who deal with clients nationwide
- The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail, and an ability to deal with incoming issues in a succinct, professional manner. A good grasp of English grammar and punctuation is a must, as is a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. The role essentially revolves around the creation of written summary/evidence packs for appeals cases.
- The creation of evidence packs relating to appeals lodged through an external Independent Appeals Service
- Reviewing Parking Charge Notices issued using a company specific database and related applications
- Writing comprehensive case summaries outlining reasonable causes for pursuing the Parking Charge Notices, including any pertinent points brought to the adjudicator’s attention by the appellant
- Communications with other internal office departments and contacting external operatives in order to collate the information required to complete summary/evidence packs
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Conducting yourself in a professional manner at all times and maintaining a standard of personal conduct that is in line with the nature of the duties and the working environment.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing deadlines and business needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
- The ability to deal with problems efficiently and effectively, using our centralised systems
- The ability to work equally well either as part of team or while using your own initiative
- A positive attitude and an active “can-do” approach to achieving set goals
- The ability to work under high pressure scenarios and to adapt quickly to any new requirements presented in a short time frame
- A willingness to develop and progress within the business.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.