Role: CeMAP Qualified Mortgage Advisor
Salary: up to £26K basic + uncapped commission scheme, realistic OTE of £32K
Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week
Our client is one of the UK’s leading mortgage broker.
- Work a constant flow of pre-completed fact finds provided to them from on-line and introducer referred leads.
- Using product and criteria knowledge assess each case and research the market for the most suitable product for the client.
- Provide professional compliant advice to the client to recommend the most suitable mortgage product.
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice.
- Manage your daily workflows to ensure all cases are up to date.
- Ensure all cases are compliant in line with FCA regulations including completed paperwork within the required timescales.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and keep up to date with changes and new products.
- Meet sales and performance targets.
- Understand Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) when dealing with clients.
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience with 1st and/ or 2nd Charge mortgage products including knowledge of lending criteria with high street and specialist lenders.
You will ideally be:
- An experienced and competent mortgage advisor who is a self-starter with a desire to write 15+ mortgages per month.
- An employed mortgage adviser looking to work for an independent whole of market mortgage brokerage and to substantially increase their income.
- A mortgage adviser currently working for an estate agency looking to increase income.
- Currently packaging Second charge loans for a master broker.
- You will be confident in speaking to clients and have a professional face to face and telephone presence. You will be a highly motivated and sales driven individual with an ambition to earn substantial commission.
- CeMAP Qualified
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Mortgage Broking or Secured lending market.
- Ability to work within a tight knit team and build relationships with peers and managers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to overcome challenges.
Full administration support is provided for the role and career development opportunities are excellent. Where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications. All successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and satisfactory references.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.