Role: Channel Sales Manager
Salary: Basic salary of £38-£50K per annum + OTE of £70-£80K (commission is uncapped)
Territory: All of the UK
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (4:30pm on Friday)
Remote working is offered with a requirement to go to the office, in Derby, as and when required
Our client are a Managed IT Service Provider that provide IT solutions for businesses around the UK.
As a Channel Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with distributors, resellers, and retailers.
Duties of a Channel Sales Manager may include training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory; generating additional demand through partner events; studying the market for newer trends and reporting the same to the management; monitoring pricing policies; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts; training or mentoring trainee channel account managers; and fostering relationships between channel partners and sellers.
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base.
- Regularly meet with channel Partners to become a known name within the organisation
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports.
The successful candidate:
- Current Experience of selling Microsoft Stack Including Teams, 365, Azure
- Experience of selling Hardware and Professional Services
- Experience of selling Into the Channel
- Relationship Building
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Consistent Perseverance
- Active Pipeline Value
- Total and Average Revenue & Margin Per Partner
- Revenue Achieved Against Specific Services & Products
- Number of Quotes Requests
- Win/Loss Ratio by Partner & Services
- Partner Satisfaction
- Renewal Rates
- Number of Days at Partner Sites.
- £4K car allowance
- Onsite parking
- Workplace pension currently 3% ER contribution (after probation)
- Uncapped commission
- Holiday entitlement 22 days + bank holidays
- Offer death In service up to 4* salary (after probation)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.