Role: Collections Specialist
Salary: £22K per annum + bonus
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-6pm with some Saturday working, but time back in the week will be given
We’re currently looking for a Collections Specialist to join our operations team in Sheffield. Reporting into the Collections manager, you’ll be part of a team responsible for helping customers manage their loan repayments in an affordable manner, using a balance of commerciality and treating customers fairly.
The Collections Agent will handle a variety of inbound and outbound calls and live chat, ranging from taking payments to assisting customers who are experiencing financial difficulties.
To be considered you will have experience in a customer service or collections role, ideally in financial services, a passion for offering great customer experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The role will require some Saturday working, paid at an enhanced rate.
Excellent salary, plus monthly bonus and full benefits.
- Answer customer enquiries
- Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
- Contact customers to agree satisfactory and appropriate payment arrangements
- Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts
- Achieve targets for quality and productivity
- Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times
- Experience in a similar collections or customer services role
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Committed to providing great customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer