Role: Compliance and Regulatory Administrator
Salary: Up to £19K DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
To ensure that regulatory and trademark compliance is achieved and maintained, by determining submission requirements; assembling and preparing submissions; collecting and providing information.
* Create licence documentation in line with current legislation.
* Studying legal documents. Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information, accurately and efficiently.
* Maintain records/licences by updating databases; recording and filing submissions.
* Maintain compliance by monitoring, tracking and controlling systems; preparing and updating policies and procedures.
* Protect organisation’s competitiveness by keeping information confidential.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking domestic and international regulatory developments; attending educational workshops.
* Advise commercial, QA & production teams on the feasibility and impact of potential licence changes.
The successful candidate:
Will have an excellent attention to detail, MS Word skills and the ability to analyse and interpret information. You will have reporting skills, documentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication. You’ll be thorough, proactive and be able to apply common sense to your day to day duties. Adobe Illustrator experience is desirable, not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.