Role: Stock Control Supervisor (12 week temporary with possible permanent contract)
Salary: Hourly rate dependant on experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 4:00pm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
To ensure that all Componentry functions are carried out efficiently and accurately with high levels of quality.
- Ensure that product flow is optimised and maintained by ensuring completed jobs are delivered to the next process in a timely manner
- Movement of stock and componentry
- Safe use of guillotine cutting
- Ensure that all paperwork and documentation is adhered to at all times
- Escalate any occurrences of potential patient safety issues to the Production Manager, QP or Quality Assurance Department
- Actively participate in problem solving for investigations, Events and Associated CAPA
- Participate in any reasonable task requested by his/her manager
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Report to Warehouse supervisor if GMP practices are not being maintained
- Report to Warehouse supervisor if stock is missing, out of date, damaged or dirty
- Report to Warehouse supervisor any problems hindering efficient and accurate Warehouse practice
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.