Role: Construction Contracts Manager
Salary: £40K- £45K DOE
Our client are a fabrication company within the Construction industry.
- Be able to efficiently and cost effectively contract manage all aspects of multiple contracts to full completion within required budget timeframe & budget.
- Organise and schedule site works and required labour for installations
- Build on-going relationships with customers old and new
- Must have CSCS card
- Must have good IT skills – MS Word and Excel.
- Applicants will be required to work on various contract Throughout the UK and will be based out of our Sheffield Office when not on site.
The successful candidate:
The candidate will ideally have experience within the Construction or Architectural Metalwork industry.
- Company car
- Phone and laptop
- 25 days holidays + bank holiday + Christmas shut down
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- Profit sharing scheme
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.