Role: Contract Project Manager
Day rate: Negotiable
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the daily safe and commercially satisfactory delivery of all projects.
You will deliver all aspects of the company products through the quality and safety processes, to the highest standards of quality and safety, on time and to budget with Zero Accidents, zero mistakes.
- To manage colleagues and take full ownership of project delivery from factory to completion, including site teams and
- To ensure all client RAMS and other paperwork is in place in a timely way.
- To regularly visit customer sites and engage with customers and installation teams to ensure the projects are operating as
- To develop efficient, safe and effective site teams.
- To achieve completed projects with <1% Waste, Zero accidents and Zero defects.
- To Ensure Company Safety and Quality Objectives are always adhered to.
- To manage projects and site crews, from ordering plant and materials, to van hire and crew management.
- To ensure effective communication skills are developed by the teams, to allow them to effectively communicate with each
- other and deliver the company goals through a team effort
- To help develop site teams to have the correct skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the company and allow them to
- carry out their duties and responsibilities with total clarity and understanding for effective delivery.
- To deliver profitable projects.
- To communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Maintain/promote good and safe work practices.
- Provide direction and leadership to associates and assist where required.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment with the workforce.
- Ensure customers’ requirements are met
- To purchase and plan material deliveries
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- To establish the company as the No 1 Moving Walls company in the UK
- To deliver quality finished goods, safely, on time, in full, with zero defects and within or better than budget.
- To meet strict customer deadlines
- To introduce a culture of target driven operatives, with strict adherence to safety, quality and procedures.
Key background, education, and experience:
- Prioritisation skills
- Experience, knowledge, and ability to meet the key challenges.
- Ability to be flexible / multitask based on workflow demands
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Communication skills at all levels, colleagues, customers, suppliers, consultants and site teams.
- Excel and Word computer skills to a good business level
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.