Role: Creative Account Executive
Salary: £20K- £25K DOE + commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am- 17:00pm
Our client is a fast growing digital marketing agency.
The role will be responsible for nurturing client relationships, becoming trusted
advisors and ensuring the communication and campaign deliveries are flawless.
- Ensuring clients are serviced appropriately by working with internal teams and being the main point of contact for the clients whose accounts you manage.
- Leading and scheduling necessary project-related meetings such as scope, kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews.
- Producing and presenting weekly/monthly reports and quarterly strategy decks to clients.
- Taking ownership of your accounts performance, being forward-thinking in your approach, understanding the client’s business intimately and ensuring deadlines are met and appropriate action is applied at all times.
- Being responsible for driving projects forward and ensuring deadlines are met at each stage of the campaign.
- Coordinating and developing tasks, priorities, deliverables, and timelines with internal teams and clients on a daily basis.
- Using initiative to up-sell additional services to existing clients
You will be targeted against upselling and contract renewals.
Be comfortable working in a fast moving environment and able to quickly adapt.
- Be positive natured and fun to be around.
- Be a team player and understand the bigger picture.
- Be curious, have initiative and be enthusiastic.
- Be super organised.
- Have a clear understanding of digital marketing and social media.
Package and Benefits
- Fun and friendly work environment.
- Flexible working.
- Company laptop, pension contributions
- 24 days holiday a year + Bank Holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Excellent progression routes
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer