Role: Creative Account Manager
Salary: up to £28K depending on experience
Location: Sheffield (hybrid working available)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join our award-winning Marketing and Communications Team, specialising in developing projects that deliver a positive social impact.
The role is diverse, and you’ll be working within a creative environment, delivering innovative projects that require flexibility, diligence and commitment.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage an exciting range of projects, including branding, multi-media marketing campaigns, social media marketing and planning, video and animation. You should have experience in at least some of these project types but will be supported by your SAM and AD to develop your skills where needed. You will have experience in managing multiple accounts/campaigns at any given time while working to a high standard.
Skills and competencies
- You will have a proven track record on delivering projects and working collaboratively with other team members. Knowledge of basic digital marketing is essential.
- You will be hardworking, creative, a great communicator and passionate about our work.
We are looking for someone with experience and understanding of:
- The core aspects of marketing, from segmentation through to campaign design and delivery
- Developing client relationships through project delivery and opportunity spotting
- Project management and budget control
- Digital/social media marketing planning, delivery and evaluation
- Internal briefing and management of creative teams
- Campaign reporting and evaluation
Why work for our client?
- Achieving the right work-life balance and personal progression are important to us as we believe this will give our people the opportunity to develop a highly rewarding career.
- You will work with friendly, like-minded colleagues who share your desire to make a difference, bringing ideas and creativity into our work as much as possible.
- They are based in a great location
- Hybrid home/work pattern.
We offer a range of employee benefits:
- 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays, plus Christmas shutdown, and extra Bank Holiday in August plus additional annual leave days after 2 years service
- Hybrid working
- Great opportunities for career progression, with regular reviews
- Individual training support plan funded by the company
- Time off for volunteering and supporting charities (discretionary)
- Company new bike scheme through salary sacrifice
- Family-friendly policy and discretionary sabbatical leave
- Regular social opportunities including games afternoons and team activities
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Operations Director (creative agency) PermanentManchester Up to£60,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Project Manager (creative agency) PermanentManchester £30,000-£40,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Events & Marketing Assistant PermanentManchester £20,000-£25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Internal Marketing Executive PermanentDoncaster £29,254-£30,716per annum View Job 2 weeks ago
Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) PermanentLeeds £27,000-£38,000 View Job 4 weeks ago
Studio Manager PermanentLeeds £45,000 View Job 1 month ago
Video Editor PermanentLeeds £40,000-£40,000 View Job 1 month ago
Producer PermanentLeeds £35,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Head of Post Video Production PermanentLeeds £45,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Campaign executive (Digital Advertising) PermanentLondon £21,000-£25,000per annum View Job 2 months ago