Role: Creative Copywriter
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client is a strategic, creative marketing agency.
Purpose of the role:
To produce fresh and original copy and concepts for a range of briefs
Working closely with the strategy team you’ll help unlock insights that inform briefs and shape the creative output.
Duties within the role will include:
- Write fresh and original copy and concepts for a range of briefs
- Deliver engaging headlines, video scripts, social media, online content and other marketing copy
- Be able to switch quickly between different brands and tones of voice for different clients and types of work
- Have excellent attention to detail, taking responsibility for checking your own work
- Present ideas to colleagues as part of a team
- Work closely with designers and account managers to deliver client expectations
- Demonstrate excellent use of the English language, spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of when to break the rules for creative effect!
- Work closely with the other members of the copy team demonstrating a willingness to help out and learn new skills
- Be professional and proactive at all times
The successful candidate:
Our client is looking for a creative copywriter ideally with 5+ years of agency experience. A champion of concept and creativity who can inspire people and is unafraid to challenge a brief.
A knack for getting to know clients and their needs will serve you well, as will the ability to proactively bring ideas to the table to help solve their challenges.
You’ll relish working with the rest of the studio to bring concepts and creative to life and are comfortable offering up thoughts on art direction.
When it comes to writing, you’ll not only understand the importance of tone of voice and messaging – you’ll be able to champion its importance to clients too. Which means you’ll be confident in presenting your ideas to people.
You’ll enjoy working with a mix of clients and types of work, and without missing a beat you’ll be able to swap tones, voices and mindsets to deliver consistent high-quality work.
Ad lines, scripts, campaign messaging, concept rationales, emails, landing pages – you can write them all.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.