Role: CRM Systems Administrator
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum plus up to £5,000 annual bonus (paid quarterly) depending on level of experience
Our client provides innovative solutions to help employers and their workforce
As primary system administrator for the company’s Sales CRM (currently Salesforce.com) & Customer Contact Management System (CCMS) (currently ConnectWise) platforms, the role holder will manage, lead and develop these systems to support business processes together with a continuous view on end reporting requirements. Consideration of user experience / behavior is key in order to generate accurate data on which business decisions can be made. A key focus of this role is to maximally leverage the functionality of these systems (automation, validation, reporting) in order to generate efficiency, productivity, meaningful data and excellent customer / user experience. A keen eye on ROI is always important.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades, staying ahead of vendor development cycles
- Manage systems data feeds, inc inbound lead data and other integrations
- Manage email marketing through segmentation of lists and monitoring of resulting performance
- Manage large data sets, ensuring accuracy and de-duplication of records
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with management teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the systems skill set across the organization taking personal responsibility for adherence to processes
- Generate reports & dashboards to provide management overview of sales performance (Sales CRM) & customer service / problem management trends (CCMS)
- Act as the liaison between users, vendors and internal development teams
- Translate business process requirements into workable system solutions (system fields management, automation, workflows & validation rules etc)
- Create & maintain up to date system set up documentation for resiliency & business continuity purposes
The successful candidate:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences or 5 years equivalent work experience
- Salesforce expertise (preferred Salesforce Certified Administrator)
- ConnectWise expertise / experience
- Email marketing expertise & data management
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- HTML skills
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and be capable of self-motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and use of MS Office and CRM applications is essential.
- Clean driving license & ability to fly essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.