Role: Customer Experience Team Member
Pay: £9.70 – £10.70 per
The following shift is available
Monday 0800 – 1900 Tuesday 0800 – 1900 Wednesday 0800 – 1900 Saturday 1100 – 2100
The role of the customer experience team is primarily to deal with driver requests, handling complex bookings to make sure they run smoothly, providing great customer service to drivers and riders, monitor account and NHS work to make sure it is fulfilled correctly and within time schedules, instill confidence to drivers and riders by being able to deal with complex situations in a proactive, calm and appropriate manner.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage existing bookings and make sure they can be fulfilled.
- Manage advanced bookings and make sure this is checked regularly for any extra bookings taken.
- Create a great customer experience by checking vehicles in the area and support drivers and riders where needed.
- For long distance journeys you must work with the rider to secure pre-payment by using the online booking system.
- Work with local schools and drivers to assist in the safe travel of students.
- Support the call centre team to resolve any driver or rider queries when required.
- Provide on the job training to support the call centre team with company protocols and call handling when required.
- Work to company values and treat riders and drivers as you would wish to be, by being polite and courteous at all time.
- Be helpful and efficient always, developing positive customer relationships.
- Have great attention to detail and understand the importance of using the dispatch system correctly to achieve the best rider experience.
- Have an ability to ask the right questions to ascertain the rider’s needs.
- Monitor, coach and mentor call centre staff from all sites to enable the best rider and driver experience.
- Have great written and verbal communications skills and understand the importance of information sharing for a smoother service.
- Guide drivers and riders through the lost property process where appropriate.
- Work closely with account customers to ensure great customer service.
The successful candidate:
Experience of working in the taxi/contact centre industry is highly desirable, however our client is open to candidates from all sectors with the following skills, abilities, and personal attributes:
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability and confidence to speak to new and lapsed customers
- Ability to work on own and be organised
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Be able to remain calm and professional during testing circumstances.
- Have an appetite to adopt a flexible working pattern
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Work independently to complete task when required
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Administrator PermanentWakefield £19,000-£22,000 View Job 2 days ago
Credit Control / Accounts Assistant PermanentSheffield £23,000per annum View Job 2 days ago
Medical Secretary TemporaryBatley £10 View Job 2 days ago
Maintenance Co-Ordinator TemporaryRotherham £9.50 View Job 7 days ago
Junior Finance Officer TemporarySheffield £10 View Job 7 days ago
Senior Administrator PermanentBarnsley £24,000-£27,000per annum View Job 1 week ago
Service Administrator TemporaryRotherham £20,000-£22,000 View Job 1 week ago
Lettings Administrator PermanentSheffield National Living Wage depending on age View Job 2 weeks ago
Head of Community & Events Fundraising PermanentSheffield £40,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Finance Manager PermanentChesterfield Up to£50,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago