Role: Customer Relationship Executive
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (occasional work outside of these hours may be required)
Purpose of job
- Supported by the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer, build and maintain relationships with intermediaries, members and potential members.
- Increasing intermediary and direct relationships as business levels require.
- Attaining new members and policies in line with the distribution strategy in order to achieve the desired mix of business.
- With the assistance of the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer, planning and implementing new marketing/engagement activities including events.
- Intermediary training.
- Maintaining exceptional service standards for our members, potential members and supporting intermediaries.
- To assist with the Society’s charity relations, events, donations and awards.
- To assist the Business Development Manager, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Operating Officer or Chief Executive Officer with projects as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer, focus on the development and maintenance of sustainable relationships with direct clients and intermediaries through a co-ordinated programme of face-to-face and other communications.
- To identify and develop new professional and corporate connections to achieve targeted business growth.
- To assist the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer with the constant development and implementation of the member engagement strategy.
- To maintain comprehensive and accurate records of client and intermediary development activity.
- To prepare and maintain sales aids and presentation material.
- To assist with the preparation of regular intermediary emails.
- To assist with the annual and quarterly member newsletters.
- To assist with the planning and management of internal and external events.
- To assist the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer with other business development / marketing activities as appropriate to gain experience.
- To assist the Chief Operating Officer with member research / profiling.
- To attend promotional/sponsorship events.
- To keep up to date with competitor offerings in terms of products, bonus rates, Direct offers and intermediary remuneration.
- To prepare relevant and timely reports from the Society’s computer systems as required by the Business Development Manager and Chief Commercial Officer by maintaining appropriate data.
- Plan and deliver intermediary training as required including the annual ‘Introducer Training’ session either face to face, by webinar or slideshow.
- To deputise for colleagues in their absence.
- To process commissions timely and accurately.
- To undertake ‘home visits’ for local existing and potential members as required.
- To encourage and undertake ‘office visits.
- To action New Business follow ups including but not limited to; Prospects, Applications and Maturities.
- Service follow up emails/calls.
- Contact clients who return their satisfaction forms where applicable.
- To respond to enquiries with regard to all aspects of new business generation.
- To provide a service out of ‘normal’ office hours as required.
- To provide accurate and timely quotations, literature, information to members, financial advisers and introducers.
- To conduct non-advised sales and deal with new applications and new business enquiries over the telephone and face to face, maintaining accreditation at all times.
- To oversee the maintenance of intermediary records on Navision, the website and on the SharePoint database.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Savings & Investment Specialist PermanentBarnsley Up to£25,000per annum View Job 3 days ago
Business Development Executive PermanentSheffield £18,000-£30,000per annum View Job 1 week ago
Business Development Executive PermanentOssett £28,000 View Job 1 week ago
Store Manager PermanentRetford £25,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Executive PermanentSheffield £25,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Sales Executive PermanentSheffield £25,000-£30,000 View Job 1 month ago
Business Development Manager PermanentRotherham £30,000-£35,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
New Homes Sales Assistant PermanentDoncaster £24,000-£28,000per annum View Job 2 months ago
Customer Relationship Executive PermanentSheffield Up to£25,000per annum View Job 2 months ago
Regional Manager (Out of home media) PermanentRemote £45,000-£50,000per annum View Job 3 months ago