Role: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing online accommodation business.
Working directly with the Customer Service Manager, you will join part of a fast thinking and effective team. The role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow rapidly!
This position will include being the first person both current and perspective customers speak to, so excellent telephone skills are required.
The role is varied will include managing customer accounts, along with various other tasks dependent on the time of year.
Day to day duties are varied and could include (but not limited to):
- Managing accounts, speaking with customers, resolving problems.
- Answering calls, logging cases and resolving issues.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Data analysis and recognising trends.
- Office administrative tasks.
- Provide input and ideas on website designs and other systems.
The successful candidate:
You will have the ability to think for yourself, be proactive and happy to go the extra mile. You’ll be positive, hard working and will enjoy working as part of a busy team.
The following skills are required:
- Must have an excellent telephone manor, with the ability to communicate confidently and clearly during telephone calls.
- Must be able to write emails in a clear and concise format without spelling or grammatical errors.
- A university degree, along with experience being a student would be preferred, if not then other relevant work experience is required.
- Experience dealing with students or experience in customer service is required.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.