Role: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing online accommodation business.
Working directly with the Customer Service Manager, you will join part of a forward thinking and growing team. The role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow rapidly!
The role is varied and will include managing customer accounts, along with various other tasks dependent on the time of year.
Day to day duties are varied and could include (but not limited to):
- Managing accounts, speaking with customers, resolving problems
- Answering calls and replying to emails
- Creating and managing cases through to resolution
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Office administrative tasks
- Exporting system data and reports to discover issues and trends.
The successful candidate:
You will have the ability to think for yourself, be proactive and happy to go the extra mile. You’ll be positive, hardworking and will enjoy working as part of a busy team.
The following skills are required:
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate confidently and clearly during telephone calls
- Must be able to write emails in a clear and concise format without spelling or grammatical errors
- Have a keen eye for detail and be a generally organised individual.
- A university degree, along with experience being a student would be preferred, if not then other relevant work experience is required
- Experience dealing with students or experience in customer service or office working is required.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.