Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum
Ensure excellent customer service and minimise costs by responding efficiently and diligently to customer orders and enquiries.
Carry out the directions of the Customer Services Manager and the Internal Sales Manager. Work effectively with Business Development Manager to deliver results. Make sure that all orders are processed correctly and on time. Provide a consistent and excellent service to customers. Solve queries for customers.
• Process customer orders,
• Provide customer quotes,
• Provide customers with product info,
• Deal with emails/phone calls for customer service in general,
• Communicate with distributor/dealer accounts, to identify needs/problems, and propose solutions, to help develop business/grow sales,
• Relevant data inputting into Sage and CRM,
• Manage POD’s and provide for customers on request,
• Following queries through to a conclusion,
• Liaise effectively with other departments,
• Support customer services dept with export, projects, customer portal orders and queries,
• Follow customer service approaches to telephone manner, email content and structure, follow ups of colleagues/customers, customers using the portal, ‘extra mile service’, returns, call logs, quote logs etc,
• Keep up to date with products and services relevant to target markets,
• Sit in on meetings and interact with colleagues when required.
The person will be enthusiastic and have the personal desire to deliver outstanding customer experience whilst demonstrating the attitudes and behaviour expected by the business. The person will also have a desire to take ownership to solve queries, and a desire to proactively develop business with distributor/dealer accounts.
• Strong customer focus: passionate about customers and the service we provide,
• Has gained relevant experience in a customer service or administration role,
• “Can do” attitude, decisive with the desire to make things happen,
• “Go to” person to resolve daily issues and priorities,
• Shows initiative, and proactively proposes solutions to help develop business/grow sales,
• The ability to take ownership and to be pro-active in improving efficiency and performance,
• Credible and confident with customers, suppliers, staff colleagues,
• Has a strong, confident personality with excellent communication skills,
• Is a team player who likes to engage with and support business colleagues,
• A hands-on, structured, and well organised approach, focusing on daily disciplines as well as monthly targets and deadlines,
• Diligent and has a keen attention to detail. Work is precise and avoids administrative oversights,
• Able to effectively multi-task and handle periods of high workload,
• Able to use a Sage system and a CRM system.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Administrator PermanentWakefield £19,000-£22,000 View Job 2 days ago
Credit Control / Accounts Assistant PermanentSheffield £23,000per annum View Job 2 days ago
Medical Secretary TemporaryBatley £10 View Job 2 days ago
Maintenance Co-Ordinator TemporaryRotherham £9.50 View Job 7 days ago
Junior Finance Officer TemporarySheffield £10 View Job 7 days ago
Senior Administrator PermanentBarnsley £24,000-£27,000per annum View Job 1 week ago
Service Administrator TemporaryRotherham £20,000-£22,000 View Job 1 week ago
Lettings Administrator PermanentSheffield National Living Wage depending on age View Job 2 weeks ago
Head of Community & Events Fundraising PermanentSheffield £40,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Finance Manager PermanentChesterfield Up to£50,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago