Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Rotherham (office and home based)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE
Company: Our client are a privately-owned business who manufacture and distribute quality healthcare equipment throughout the UK and internationally.
- Processing sales orders data inputting and queries
- Providing excellent customer service to customers via phone and email
- The accurate inputting of customer orders and quotations
- Data inputting
- Dealing promptly with customer issues and queries
- Following queries through to a conclusion
- Responsible for returns and collections
- Dealing with POD’s
- Liaise with other departments
- Use the company computer systems for the process of the customer service department, and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures
- Keep up to date with the products and services
- To be proactive in resolving customer issues involving other departments as necessary
The successful candidate:
- Strong customer focus: passionate about customers and the service we provide.
- Has gained relevant experience in a customer service or administration role
- “Can do” attitude, decisive with the desire to make things happen
- “Go to” person to resolve daily issues and priorities. Shows initiative
- Keen to take ownership and to be pro-active in improving efficiency and performance.
- Credible and confident with customers, suppliers, staff colleagues.
- Has a strong, confident personality with excellent communication skills.
- Is a team player who likes to engage with and support business colleagues.
- A hands-on, structured, and well organised approach, focusing on daily disciplines as well as monthly targets and deadlines.
- Diligent and has a keen attention to detail. Work is precise and avoids administrative oversights.
- Able to effectively multi-task and handle periods of high workload.
- Able to use the sage system
- Upselling may be required so some experience would be ideal
Monday to Friday 40 hours (08:00 – 17:00 with an hour lunch / 08:00 – 16:30 with 30 min lunch)
- 25 holiday days + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Medical Cover
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.