Role: Design Manager
Salary: £30- £36k DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am-5:30pm
Our client is an integrated marketing services provider.
The role requires:
Working with national and global brands on their print, point of sale, mail, and offline marketing. We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £650,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Manager in our Sales & Marketing team. The Marketing Manager’s mission will be to deliver inbound marketing leads to the sales team through managing PR, events, design, content and more in conjunction with the wider marketing team.
Design and Branding:
- Lead on and manage design requirements, designing new assets, icons, case studies, videos, photography, infographics, and other marketing design requirements.
- Proficient in Adobe suite
- Run, manage, and analyse marketing, sales and leads reports and data.
- Support the sales team with lead generation.
- Co-create marketing content and campaigns.
PR and Events:
- Identify, plan, and execute suitable events. This includes participating in other organisation’s events and hosting our own for various stakeholders (including customers and suppliers).
- Excellent design skills using the Adobe Suite of software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop.
- You are highly motivated and organised.
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to work to and help develop brand guidelines and image.
- Experience in PR and Events management.
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience using CRM and data tools.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee)
- Mental Health support
- Hero of the Month award scheme
- Friday Bev O’clock
- Workplace Pension
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer