Role: DevOps Engineer
Our client is a multi-award winning fintech company.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a growing team in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young energetic team.
You will be part of the Delivery Team and interact daily with the Commercial teams. Your focus will be to embed a DevOps culture, tools & processes as within in the product delivery teams working to develop and deploy features to customers. You will do this through being embedded in the teams and delivering Sprint commitments.
On a day-to-day basis, you will design, develop, and maintain infrastructure of the cloud-based product running on AWS. You will be responsible for ensuring apt usage and execution of cutting-edge technology to expand the product into new markets internationally and ensure the system scales well with increasing customers. As a fast-growing start up no two days will be the same. You will have to be adaptable, flexible, and ready to approach new challenges.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Strong Linux skills
- Proficient in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Terraform
- Experience with the Kubernetes Eco System and clusters in production
- Networking and Security best practices for the cloud
- Experience with CI and build tools including automated testing
- Knowledge of monitoring and log management solutions
- Knowledge of Docker
- Basic working knowledge of Git
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to hit deadlines
- Development experience in Python, Django is advantageous but not essential
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.