Role: Digital Marketing Project Manager
Location: Remote working
Salary: £23500k- £28K DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (early finish on Fridays)
Company: A digital agency. If you want the autonomy to develop your own ideas and insights, alongside growth in your skill set and experiences, then let’s have a chat!
Job Summary :
The successful candidate will be joining our highly experienced team, where you will work directly with talented individuals across a variety of digital marketing channels, including paid search, CRO, paid social, display advertising, SEO & more.
After a period of acclimatising to the business and its systems you will become a project manager for your own portfolio of clients, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure digital strategies are correctly deployed and targets achieved.
You will have responsibility for client communication, developing relationships, co-ordination between different digital specialists working on your client projects, reporting, analysis and strategic decision making. This is very much a client facing role and allows for a high degree of autonomy. However, you will have specialists and the senior management teams support to help ensure successful delivery of performance for your clients.
Based at home you will join the team and communicate via our integrated online collaboration tools including video chat. Occasionally, you will be required to attend team development days in our Sheffield based office or client meetings alongside existing team members.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring digital professional who is ready to improve their knowledge, development and long-term career opportunities while maintaining an excellent work/life balance.
Initial Tasks include:
- Data analysis.
- Project organisation & co-ordination
- Client communication
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Auditing & Tracking performance and growth
- Learning conversion rate optimisation principles
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate must come from a digital marketing background and have strong experience of dealing with stakeholders either internally or externally.
Dealing directly with key stake holders both internally and externally, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in the English language – both written and oral.
- Be comfortable communicating to different members of society and their varying levels of industry awareness
- Be professional and articulate.
- A good level of business acumen.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Have attention to detail
- Be a confident decision maker.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be competent with Microsoft office packages such as word and excel.
- Understand basic customer service expectations and be capable of demonstrating those skills.
Remote working with a monthly team meet up in person at the Sheffield office – usually followed by drinks and food!
33 days annual leave.
The successful candidate will also benefit from:
- Annual salary review
- Bonuses based on business performance
- Pension contribution
- Work from home
- Flexible working time
- Team away days & events
- Banked hours scheme
- Flexible hours
- Home office hardware and supplies provided
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.