Role: Digital Marketing Tutor
Salary: between £25-£30K
Company: Our client deliver professional tailored solutions to business across the UK.
We aspire to be ‘leaders’ in our field and set the benchmark high for learners, employers and staff. As tutors, we will challenge the norm, we won’t accept second best and we will do this within an environment that understands the needs of each and every learner.
Job Summary :
The prime role of a Tutor within our organisation is to support the progress and development of learners throughout the lifetime of their involvement with us. This will include working closely with learners, to understand their needs and structure an appropriate learning programme; with employers, to ensure that their needs as a paying customer are identified and met; and with internal colleagues to develop programme materials and content.
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of our learners through the Apprenticeship Standards Programme. You will deliver coaching sessions and facilitate teaching and learning that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Plan, prepare and deliver one to one coaching sessions with learners and employers
- Review the learners progress at agreed intervals, ensuring employer involvement in each review
- Contribute towards the development of our programmes and follow the agreed structures for delivery
- Be responsible for ensuring the learner keeps records for all learning activities undertaken during the apprenticeship
- Plan and preparing schemes of work, lessons or workshops
- Support and prepare learners in readiness for their end assessment
- Quality assure the evidence provided for an agreed cohort of learners, providing feedback to ensure the evidence provided meets the end assessment requirements of the standard
- Liaise with employers to ensure the best experience for both learner and employer
- Developing new course content and teaching materials
- Keep records and carry out other administrative tasks
- Attend meetings, professional development courses and workshops
- Act as personal tutor – supporting students and helping with problems
- Help develop the literacy & numeracy skills of ALL learners
- Refresh and develop new programmes in order to attract new students and markets
- Ensure the highest levels of quality, integrity and ethics in all our delivery
- Create a dynamic and forward looking environment for both staff and students
- Engender a culture of excellence, co-operation and respect both within and beyond the department
- Make effective use of all staffing resources and seek opportunities for collaboration and joint working with others beyond the department and organisation
- Liaise closely with the Qualification Support Officers allocated to your learners
- Carry out any tasks set by co-workers that support the learner’s progress
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for both staff and students, and full compliance with health and safety requirements
- Comply with auditing, quality assurance and risk management procedures both internal and external
- Work with the employer and learner engagement teams to promote the department in a positive light
- Attend all pre-defined organisational meetings, including centre meetings and weekly Friday afternoon meetings
The successful candidate:
Whilst the role does not require specific formal qualifications it is expected that all candidates will have:
- Qualified to Degree Level in a subject relevant to your department
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in English
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in Mathematics
- Hold a Teaching Qualification/Assessor/ IQA Qualification.
- Achieved or be working towards a recognised coaching qualification
- An experienced digital marketer who wants a new challenge
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours but flexible working is offered
- Remote working is offered
- Pension enrolment
- 23 holiday days + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Onsite parking
- Profit share in the business
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.