Role: Ecommerce Executive
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a leading wholesale specialist in their field. During the last 12 months they have developed a digital flagship store; a vibrant and dynamic window into the brand and a vital engagement tool in the purchasing journey for the customer.
The Ecommerce Executive owns our clients online success, responsible for the delivery of the P&L performance for the e-commerce website and driving the growth strategy for their Global online business.
- Taking day to day responsibility for the running of the e-commerce website, ensuring excellence and attention to detail and continuously optimising every aspect of the websites, from design to content to technology.
- Responsible for the delivery of the sales plans, and contribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the year
- Product Launch Process/ Web Availability – continually working with key teams to ensure all products are live on website for launch, and reviewing the process each season driving key actions to become more efficient
- Execution of awesome online product merchandising and visual merchandising.
- Working with the Digital Design support to create appealing visuals and intuitive customer journeys and ensuring necessary content for all on site campaigns is developed and executed within set deadlines.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to collaborate on a digital interpretation of the Marketing calendar, ensuring the content plans support the sales forecasts and key commercial focuses of the business.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to identify areas for improvement of the customer journey to optimise website conversion including implementation of tests and provision of robust feedback.
- Responsible for creating strong relationships with the Operations and Warehouse Teams to ensure continuous delivery of our customer promise
- Share the forward planning on focus categories to drive focus in Business through stock planning, content build, SEO key word approach and with the marketing team to drive performance.
- Working closely with buying to influence Product strategy based on web data on search, reviews and returns.
- Identifies risks & opportunities in category performance. Responsible for taking appropriate action to drive Sales.
- Provide clear action oriented monthly trend insight through Edited, GA summary and Shopify insight tools to learn lessons and improved forward planning discipline.
- Work with our Paid Social Partner to ensure any digital activity helps drive margin and profit to meet Business requirements.
Will have experience in a similar role and have experience of managing a team.
Experience on Standard web platform such as Demandware / SalesForce Commerce Cloud / Magento required. Experience working with Shopify preferred but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.