Role: Electrical Trainer and Assessor
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week)
- Provide Support and information to the training and consultancy teams.
- Deputise for the Compliance Director in matters of training and assessment.
- Participate in quality assurance and standardisation with regards to training and assessment. Support the Compliance Director in meeting the needs of Awarding Bodies.
- The day-to-day health and safety of themselves including the completion, implementation and dissemination of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Liaise with clients to determine training needs and contents of training packages.
- Develop bespoke training packages in line with client’s specification and requirements.
- Develop training materials to support training packages.
- Deliver bespoke training on client’s sites.
- Deliver training both face-to-face and remotely via MS Teams
- Undertake assessments and mark assessment paperwork
- Undertake internal verification of another assessor’s work
- Attend and participate in standardisation meetings.
The ideal candidate will hold as a minimum:
- Suitable electrical trade qualifications such as 236 C Certificate or HNC in Electrical Engineering, as well as 2382, 2377 and 2391
- Relevant training experience delivering 2382, 2377 and 2391
- An appropriate training qualification such as CertEd, PGCE, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS etc
- An appropriate assessor qualification such as A1, D1, TAQA etc
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.