Role: Events & Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20-25K DOE
Location: Manchester ( Wigan)
Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a talented Events & Marketing Assistant to join our team, to assist in planning events and meetups for the company and helping to manage and run our social media accounts. Our Events & Marketing Assistant will be responsible for growing brand awareness, managing an amazing community of social media followers and generating fun marketing and events activities to help the growth of the agency. This role would suit somebody who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about e-commerce/DTC brands/technology and has a passion for organising events and running social media
Your Day To Day:
- Managing social media profiles across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok
- Creating cutting edge and informative content
- Copywriting for our blog with up to date SEO practices
- Supporting the sales team with the creation of hybrid sales and marketing content
- Making any required funnel or website changes
- Track marketing growth/impact and create reports and forecast future plans
- Plan events to be help in Manchester for our community of Shopify Merchants – this will include Meet-ups, working with tech partners, gathering merchants to speak.
Core skills, that are a must:
- Creative thinker and able to adapt trends into our social media content
- Experience growing an audience on social media platforms and emerging platforms such as TikTok and Instagram reels
- Knowledge of the marketing spectrum such as social, SEO, SEM and more
- Some experience in Events planning
- Highly organised
- Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable producing content that will be seen by our followers and clients
- An interest in design, tech, and E-Commerce
- A strategic, creative, and pragmatic problem-solver
- A proactive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- We’re a small but amiable lot. We ensure you’re well looked after with lunch (and maybe even a cheeky beer) from your very first day.
- There’s also room to grow. You’ll get a LOT of training from some of the best in the game.
- When you’re ready to take on new challenges, we’ll create a career development plan together – helping you grow with us.
- Get a slice of the good life. With flexible working hours, regular company events, and even a monthly massage (from a trained professional, we promise), there’s a lot of living to be done in that work-life balance.
- From a free holiday on your birthday to a super-cool working environment (not to mention working from home perks), we’re a small company with big benefits.
- Accrue an additional 1 day annual leave per year that you work with us
- Access to free mental health counselling, GP Apts etc
- Working 1-2 days per week in the office with the rest WFH
- Apple equipment
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Operations Director (creative agency) PermanentManchester Up to£60,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Project Manager (creative agency) PermanentManchester £30,000-£40,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Internal Marketing Executive PermanentDoncaster £29,254-£30,716per annum View Job 2 weeks ago
Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) PermanentLeeds £27,000-£38,000 View Job 4 weeks ago
Studio Manager PermanentLeeds £45,000 View Job 1 month ago
Video Editor PermanentLeeds £40,000-£40,000 View Job 1 month ago
Producer PermanentLeeds £35,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Head of Post Video Production PermanentLeeds £45,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Creative Account Manager PermanentSheffield Up to£28,000DOE View Job 1 month ago
Campaign executive (Digital Advertising) PermanentLondon £21,000-£25,000per annum View Job 2 months ago