Role: Finance Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Our client are fast growing business in the property sector.
- Manage transactions within Sage Cloud Application
- Produce management accounts
- Produce cashflow and profit & loss forecasts
- Review and process quarterly VAT returns
- Deal with London based accountants in all matters relating to Companies House and HMRC
- Manage payroll with partner provider
- Process purchase invoices and pay suppliers
- Liaising with operations team in relation to customer billing
- Reconcile customer billing data and identify any missing payments
- Check supplier utility payments and identify any overcharges or issues
- Process employee expenses and mileage claims
- Manage company cars and annual p11d’s
- Support Directors with anything accounts/billing related and report to Director with snapshots and reports
The successful candidate:
You will have experience in a similar finance/accounts role, ideally with a relevant industry qualification. You will be experienced in using Sage and ideally have 5 years+ experience in a consumer based product or service industry. You will be highly organised with an excellent attention to detail. You will have impeccable customer service skills and articulate yourself well both over the phone and on email. Experience of working in an industry where customers pay by direct debit with volume transactions would be highly advantageous.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.