Role: French Speaking Sales Support Executive
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client supplies thousands of product lines across all FMCG categories and are a fast growing and award winning business.
You will be working alongside an International Account Manager (IAM) to open new business whilst nurturing existing business to grow your joint territory.
Duties within the role will include:
- Generate new business, fed to you from our Internal Sales and Business Development Team
- Maintain consistent telephone and email contact with your active and prospect customer base, working strategically with your IAM to generate new business and increase current spend
- Conduct store visits to understand your customer base
- Plan national and international trips for your International Account Manager
- Strategic and analytical in approach to each day
- Stamp personality on your sales approach whilst remaining professional
- Ensure you are achieving your core KPIs, including hitting your telephone call rates & opening new accounts
The successful candidate:
- Native/Fluent in French both written and oral
- Ideally a 2.1 Degree or equivalent with strong A Levels
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- A confident communicator
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team as well as act on your own initiative
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Full UK Driving Licence
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.