Role: French Speaking Service Desk Representative
Salary: up to £22K per annum
Hours: Monday- Friday 07:30am- 16:30pm
Our client is an IT Managed Services Provider.
We are looking for a Service Desk Representative who will be responsible for the delivering and co-ordination of all IT services, ensuring high quality, consistent and professional approach.
- Answer client calls via telephone and email.
- Logging of service desk tickets, ensuring all the fields are completed, assigning the correct priority status to the call.
- Logging support tasks with external support companies and suppliers. Seeing the task through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Proactively keep customers informed of progress.
- Providing support to French clients
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will provide an outstanding service to all our customers and build a great relationship with all International customers and partners and assist on all service requests.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to work with 150+ Global companies and in return we will offer excellent development opportunities.
You will ideally be:
- Customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Good knowledge on the Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and projects
- Good numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Self-motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.