Role: Graduate Sales Development Executive- I Cloud & eCommerce
Salary: £21,000 – £24000K DOE + commission
Hours: 9am- 17:00pm
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Development Executive to join our sales and commercial team in the Sheffield office on a permanent basis.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing new client leads and opportunities over the phone as well as over digital channels. You will have developed good communications skills, and be able to convey their value proposition around its solutions in eCommerce, Cloud and Integration as well as its service offerings. Enablement and training on our offerings will be provided.
- Nurturing MQL’s (marketing qualified leads) into SQL’s (sales qualified leads)
- Identifying and developing new prospects into sales leads and opportunities
- Arranging meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working towards agreed monthly targets
- Working in a fast paced sales environment
- Skilled with objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
- The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office tools, principally Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word and ideally exposure to CRM
- Previous experience in telesales, prospecting (B2B preferred), IT recruitment placement or a huge drive to learn with a hunger for success.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organised team player
- Good collaboration skills
- Desire and drive to progress through the organisation.
- Self-motivated and curious
- Confident telephone and client meeting manner
- Display a positive attitude
- Experience of using social media channels for research and communication
- Experience of online meeting tools such as Zoom, MS Teams, Webex and GoToMeeting
- Worked in the IT industry working with similar solutions
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Business Development Manager PermanentGlasgow DOE View Job 5 days ago
Sales Co-Ordinator PermanentSheffield £21,000-£25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 7 days ago
Sales Development Executive- I Cloud & eCommerce PermanentSheffield £24,000-£28,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 week ago
Retail Sales Advisor PermanentSheffield £19,500per annum View Job 3 weeks ago
Retail Sales Advisor PermanentRotherham £19,500per annum View Job 3 weeks ago
Sales Account Manager PermanentNorth Derbyshire per annum View Job 3 weeks ago
Account Executive (Advertising) PermanentLondon £20,000-£25,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Graduate/Junior Account Executive (Advertising) PermanentLondon £20,000-£25,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Customer Relationship Executive PermanentBarnsley Up to£25,000DOE View Job 2 months ago
Business Development Executive PermanentSheffield £18,000-£30,000per annum View Job 2 months ago